The most important thing to us is that you, your friends and/or your family have an exciting and happy day at Lake Garda when renting with us. But to prevent any conflict situations at the end of the day we have to point to our terms and conditions and be sure that everybody who rents with us reads them carefully, understands them fully and agrees to our conditions.
Here is a quick overview of the most important points to be aware of:
1. The user assumes full responsibility for the rental equipment.
2.The bikes are kept in a perfectly maintained condition and all issues are reported in a catalogue. Any damage and/or defects not mentioned by the staff must be recorded and reported immediately by you before leaving the shop.
3. In the case of improper use or treatment and/or damage or vandalism of the rental equipment, costs for adequate repair shall be charged to the user that caused the damage according to the repair price listings of our shop.
4. In case the return of the rental equipment cannot be made before closing time, the user must immediately notify us via the phone number +49 015231838979 to avoid further charges.
5.The rental equipment is not insured. In the event of destruction, theft or loss, the user shall be charged expenses equal to the market value of the rental equipment.
6. In case of theft, the user is in any case required to report the fact to the Police department in Bardolino and to provide copy of the report to us. If without sufficient justification, the rental equipment is, for any reason, not returned in accordance with the agreement conditions, WE reserve the right to bring a claim of theft against the user with the competent authorities.
7. For any dispute the competent legal authority with jurisdiction will be the Court of Verona, Italy.